Monday, March 19, 2012

OMG... Leeds!

After my 5 miler yesterday, I'm still tired. I was actually dragging myself today, not nice, but I'm over it now, LOL! My back's given me a break too :D

I was e-mailing back and forth with my wonderful lovely brother and I told him about some races I am going to do and he said he wanted to check the Leeds half marathon. I said "Leeds, why?". He said someone told him. So I checked. It is on May 13th and 26 pounds per entry and 61€ per flight... well... he said he was getting flights and entries and then we'll see if we manage to go, OMG... I better get going... I so want to! Fits perfect again: flight Saturday am and back Sunday night... couldn't have it better... I sure hope we get to do it... YAY!

I have to get my back fixed but I'm starting training for sure, wether we go or we don't... it's a booster and it'll sure help with my weight loss... what else do I want? Well... Leeds... here we come!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment