Monday, January 23, 2012

Yes! I finally got out there!!!

Yay! Woohoo! I did it! Sunday am, the alarm went off at 7:30. I couldn't remembre why, LOL, but did after thinking a second :p I got up and got ready. Headed to VilobĂ­, got my bib number and set off. It was a beautiful day, cold in the early morning but very hot during the day. It was the lovliest course I've ran on, such a beautiful spot. A lovely place, so beautiful, so natural... I loved everything about it! And more so that I am finally back, yay!
I started walking until I decided it was time to pick my pace up (as much as I pick it up anyway) so in the end I ran 6.2kms and walked 4.1. Not bad at all. Very pleased and feeling very much alive. Also, I managed 28 minutes straight and that brought a smile to my face. It was great!
I managed it all in 1 hour and 25 minutes... not fast at all but 6 more miles on my legs :D :D :D And the feeling... I loved it! I felt great! Wow... I'm back and loving it!
Jacky's well on her way, woohoo!!
Here I am with Cati, Xevi's girlfriend. Such wonderful people! Might I add, perfect organization, the best volunteers... going back next year for sure :D

No comments:

Post a Comment