Saturday, January 21, 2012

Back at it :D

Ok... I am going out tomorrow... eek! A bit scared, yes, but about time too!

It all happened by "chance". A friend started chatting with me via FB and asked me when my next race was. I said I had just given my bib for tomorrow in St. Antoni, Barcelona, away. He said "Jacky, there's a problem". I told him I wasn't ready. I haven't trained, I don't want to suffer and moreover I don't want to make a show of myself. He said, well, do 5 and turn around, as simple as that. Too late. I've given the bib plus no, I'm not ready. But, there is a walk/race tomorrow in Vilobí, near Girona. There's a 9km loop and a 15,7km loop and... I will be doing the 9km one :D I can walk so, hey... let's go for it! Lluís just gave me the kick I needed! :D

So, getting up early and heading to Vilobí. I will try trotting some. I might even try a 2:1 ratio. We'll see. My intention is to set off walking, then run some, as much as I can and then start the 2:1. We'll see. I'm really excited. I think I've been feeling down because of not exercising and I think this will do me a world of good. Hopefully no injuries to be seen anywhere :D

So... I'm back... yes I am! I need to get a 5km ready for Feb. 5th and another one for March 11th. I think I'll be ok :D

No comments:

Post a Comment