Monday, January 2, 2012

Jan. 2nd

Ok, so I moved again... today I just went out for a walk. Why? Well... I have been quite inactive lately and since I'm prone to injury I don't want to make things any worse than they are. My goal is to move a little everyday so I decided to walk today. I did throw some trotting in there but nothing major, LOL! It was good, at a steady fast pace and I enjoyed it very much. The temperature was great as it didn't even freeze overnight and the area where I run is just beautiful!

I did feel my achylles (I tore some fibers on Dec. 6th) so I played it even safer. Will wear my compression calf sleeves tomorrow and see how it feels. It's not bothered me all day :D

I'm so excited for 2012. I have a half in 5 weeks from now. I managed 41kms in the last week. I'll try to keep moving safely. If I see I can make it, I'll go, if not, I'll just have to sell my bib. But I am NOT giving up. I will TRY my best first to make it happen :D We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment