Sunday, January 15, 2012

Reflections...

All this "new me" stuff's got me thinking about the basics... things that we take for granted and that we say but then when you actually stop and think, they're dead tough to achieve (not impossible by any means).

So all of my resolutions, not necessarily new year's ones, are doable but need a lot of organization and cooperation.

So, for example, my first and neverending goal of losing weight, requires lots of planning and help, cooking ahead of time and keeping busy. That is ok.

But my other goal, "me time" is easier said than done... ok, yes, me time, but... when? I can get me time, of course I can but not when I want. Being a mother and working full time (wich are both wonderful) there are things I need to take care of first, like my kids. I can find me time but at the wee hours. It also need tones of cooperation from my husband. I know, determination will take me to find the time and make hubby understand (he does) but it won't be when I want/need it but when I'm done with everything else (which is better than nothing :p)

Another goal I have is exercising a minimum of 10 minutes a day. 10 minutes, sounds easy, right? And I'm sure it is but I can't exercise when going to bed. I need a quality exercising time.

Tidying the house is maybe the most achievable, as I have 15 minutes to declutter even if the kids are around and bugging... it'll be 15 minutes anyway but less productive in a way.

Oh well... my achylles decided to play up again, so yet again I am sidelined.

I am proud to announce, though, that I have been controling my eating since Wednesday. It's not easy at times but I've managed to eat only at meal time and at snack time. I haven't overdone it... it is very very very very hard at times but I'm doing it. Hopefully I'm on the right road :D

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your head is in the right place and you are on good track with your goals. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete