Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Stationary bike today for Juneathon today :D

It was 11pm already and feeling guilty about my eating... had some chocolate in the afternoon and didn't manage getting any workout in... I guess that's what happens with a full time job and 3 kids among other things, right? Well... I wanted to watch a documentary on sea water, so I jumped on the stationary and rode it while it lasted. Not too many kms but more than I would have done, had I just stayed sat down... so, keeping up with the Juneathon wonderful challenge! 9kms in 30 minutes... the idea was just to move not to go any specific distance. I don't know how long it had been since I used my stationary so I'm quite happy... thinking of using it more as I am about 7 weeks out from my first triathlon of the season :D So I will find it easier (maybe) to get on my road bike :D I didn't use a tech shirt... what a mistake... I'm soaked through... it is soooooooooooo hot... sweat started pouring off me (which I gather is good :p) so I better go get changed!

No comments:

Post a Comment