Saturday, June 2, 2012

Nocturna Germans Sàbat

Finally... after 3 years trying to do it, I maganed to go to this "night" race. The info said 6,4k but is was 5,55k. After a very hectic and stressful day, my daughter and I went over, met lovely people, as usual and got going. She did so well... I realize I am stopping her but she stays with me (I don't let her go as I don't know the place well and don't like not knowing where she is...) The second hill comes and I tell her to keep going, I will walk the hill. She takes off and boy oh boy... she's such a champ! She's only 9 and a gymnast, not a runner but she gives it all and finished well ahead of me!
Here are a few of us before the start. Xevi always takes a photo. We got lucky and were there :D We power walked in the am too, woohoo! And a 9k tomorrow morning and it's midnight now... so I better get going to bed :p Happy Juneathon! Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment