Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Juneathon Day 6

Well... I keep moving here, there and everywhere! Second day for my swimming course today. I did over 1000m altogether but lost count. It was great. I did 50 more meters than everyone else in my group as I swam (amazingly) faster than they did... had a lovely time. I'll continue next Monday! 6 more sessions to go! I went to the orthopedic doctor to pick my new inserts today. I've been wearing them and my foot doesn't seem to wobble too much, wich is obviously fantastic! They don't feel weird or anything so I'm very very happy! I'll wear them tomorrow again and will try a little run in them and then just wear them Fri and Sat and if they feel right, will wear them on my 10K next Sunday! Yay! Loving Juneathon... the push I needed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment