Sunday, June 3, 2012

Cursa a l'Alba

This am, Paula and I went to Salt. The Cursa a l'Alba was being held so we headed there. I didn't know if they'd let Paula run but we had no problems. We set off before the gun and by K2 when they got us, I let her go as I knew she's be sorrounded by people at all times. BTW, I got brave enough to just wear my sleevless t-shirt... not a nice sight but it was very hot ;)
I was doing great (for me) up to k6 but then my knee started playing up. I tried changing my stride but in the end nothing... I managed to finish well and Paula was already waiting for me... what a champ... her very firs 9k race and she never stopped... she does gymnastics so, it's even more amazing that she never stopped and also... she was the youngest runner in the 9k event :D So there... one more to go and a few more miles to count towards Juneathon! Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment