Friday, February 17, 2012

What I've been up to...

A month and 3 days ago, I still don't know how, but I managed to stop binging and eating absolutely out of control. Since then, just by eating 3 meals and 2 snacks a day plus drinking my water and doing a little exercise (not as much as I wanted to) I have lost a total of 2.3kg so far. I am happy and motivated :D

On Thursday, my princess turned 9. That means that on Thursday it was 9 years since I became a mom for the first time... such lovely memories! She's competing tomorrow and is really looking forward to it, feeling confident and eager to go. Gotta love her <3. She participated in her first duathlon ever last Sunday and she did great! Here are a few pics:






We're both signed up for another one in Igualada on Feb. 26th!

I am impressed at myself at how I am able to pass on chocolate and sweets.... yesterday at school there were soooooooo many available, yet, I didn't have any at all. So proud in a way :D Hope it all pays off. I do have to admit it's no effort right now, so I'm guessing that all the planets and all the starts are in synch, LOL!

We've met a lot with Eva and family and have a great time together. The kids really get along and it's nice to see them all together :D

Pol and Jan are my boys forever... they're so cute. Pol can be a handful but he's such the biggest sweetheart ever. Jan's still our sweet teddy, such a bright and lovely little boy. I feel so blessed! Both boys will be staying at their uncle's tomorrow as we take Paula to the competition.

Passed my exams at uni, so happy about that too :D Started second term full blast, reading notes and doing exercises :D Hope to get a lot more workouts in too. Let's see if I can get that weight melting away!

Work's still great and I'm very thankful for the opportunity I've been given. I like my job and I think everyone's happy with me. I do try my best!

Here's to finding Jacky... can see her way back there, but she's coming closer everyday!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment