Thursday, February 23, 2012

Running for Sherry

Late, yes, but finally got out there to run with and for Sherry :D She's helped me get out the door and pushed me all the way. I felt great and could tell whe was there with me. It was a nice little run, along my regular route. My calf is still not 100% but, good enough!

So, I got out there. It was a perfectly normal day until I took the kids to gymnastics. The head coach made a comment that hurt me. All of the sudden all changed and I felt tired and lethargic. I came home and ate bread and nutella (bad girl) and then, when Toni said he'd pick Paula up from gym, I said they could have dinner, I was going out for a run. Said and done.

So Sherry and I got out there and run together. It was bliss... I hadn't run since Feb. 5th and it felt sooooooooooo good, so easy... I was happy my body rememberd I could run without stopping for a while and I was even happier to have Sherry running with me. :D

Thanks for coming along Sherry. Hope you liked it as much as I did :D

No comments:

Post a Comment